Practice At Home - Help Prevent Dementia
Qi Gong or Tai Chi needs to be practised every day. It is the same as taking medication every day but Qi Gong and Tai Chi are organic self-healing. It is safe and effective, especially if you are unable to go out.
Seniors can try to practice every day for as much time as you can until you reach about 45 minutes. Daily training will help you to have better balance and prevent falls. It will also create better blood circulation to help prevent dementia and nourish the organs.
- Do what you can do.
- Do it in a safe place.
- Relax all joints.
- Try to do it every day.
- Can do it any time of day.
- Do it with an empty mind.
- Use the mind not strength.
- Move your body from the Dan Tian.
- Breathing in and out from the Dan Tian.
- Don’t force yourself to do a movement if you can’t do it.
- Don’t do it with a full stomach.
- Don’t do it when you are hungry.
- Don’t do it in the draught or rain.
- Don’t do it in a rush.
- Don’t think negative things.
- Don’t talk.
Introduction from Angela
Practice at Home: Help Prevent Dementia Online video course
Practice at Home with Angela as she leads you through Tai Chi & Qi Gong exercises that you can perform in your own home to help prevent dementia. Videos are made available online and can be watched on any PC, tablet, Smart TV or other device capable of running YouTube. After completing your purchase, you'll receive an email with a private link to watch the videos you've purchased.
Subscribe to our newsletter
We'd love to stay in touch! Click the button below and enter your email address on our subscription page to keep up to date with all news, upcoming retreats and blog posts.